$24,999 Ride Away
Newly refined, Defender has more insulation, a thicker firewall, new exhaust and CVT cover. You just have to drive it—but watching it work will do for now.Enquire Now
You've got a job to do—we've got the answer. Choose a Can-Am Defender side-by-side for farming, hunting, exploring, or just chores and receive even more for the value.
• 62-in. wide • 83-in. wheelbase • 11-in. of ground clearance • 2,500 lb towing capacity • Multi-function cargo box with LinQ easy installation accessories • 27-in. Maxxis† Bighorn 2.0† • Rear differential with Turf mode • VERSA-PRO bench seat • HMWPE central skid plate • ECO™ / ECO Off / Work modes • 4.5-in. digital display
• Heavy-duty Rotax® engine • Smooth, durable and responsive transmission • True Can-Am DNA with a strong identity
• Work or ride with confidence • Meaningful and versatile functionality • Easy handling and capabilities
• Advanced comfort and intuitive cockpit with optimized visibility • Multifunction cargo box with sturdy tailgate and smart storage • 1-year maintenance free and easy access to key maintenance components
• Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) • Lockable rear differential and Visco-Lok† QE auto-locking front differential • 14-in. (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum wheels with 27-in. (68.6 cm) Maxxis Bighorn 2.0† tires • VERSA-PRO bench seat • Central HMW skid plate • Full hard roof • Brake holding mechanism • 3-position full glass tilt up windshield with wiper • 2-in hitch receiver with rear hitch and tow ball
4.5 in. (11.4 cm) wide digital display: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, ECO / ECO Off / Work modes, seat belt, diagnostics, clock, battery voltage, engine temperature
VERSA-PRO bench seat with passenger seats flipping up, underside hooks and contoured bench to improve entrance/exit of the cab
Factory 2 years limited warranty.
Defender delivers a better, quieter ride— up to 82 horsepower and a class-leading 69 lb-ft of torque. Hardworking Rotax HD10, HD8 and HD5 engines are the perfect mix of fun & function.
Comfort & capability: a redesigned Arched Double A-Arm front suspension and Arched TTA rear suspension give up to a full 11-inches of travel, better stability, a surefooted response, and improved strength.
Starting at a dashboard with removable toolbox, storage space, and moving through to a 1,500 lb (680 kg) payload capacity—1,750 lb (793.8 kg) for the MAX—it's obvious the Defender will just get. it. done.
Our factory trained technicians understand how valuable your time is and ensure top-level maintenance and repairs for your valued vehicle, along with a variety of specialised work.Learn about our Workshop