$30,599 Ride Away
Built extra tough to take you way beyond the daily grind. Defender is the most capable Can-Am ever: on worksites, loaded for hunting trips, in agribusiness & anywhere you need to get it done well.Enquire Now
Torture-tested to dominate changeable conditions, this workhorse is mud-ready from winch to tail, including snorkeled intakes and 15 in. of ground clearance.
• 83-in. wheelbase • 15-in. of ground clearance • Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™) • ECO™ / ECO Off / Work modes • 2,500 lb towing capacity • Multi-function cargo box with LinQ easy installation accessories • Rear differential with Turf mode
• Heavy-duty Rotax® engine • Smooth, durable and responsive transmission • True Can-Am DNA with a strong identity
• Work or ride with confidence • Meaningful and versatile functionality • Easy handling and capabilities
• Advanced comfort and intuitive cockpit with optimized visibility • Multifunction cargo box with sturdy tailgate and smart storage • 1-year maintenance free and easy access to key maintenance components
• 64-in. wide with Arched A-arm • Smart-Lok front differential™** • Strategically positioned engine air intake and CVT inlet / outlet • 14-in. cast-aluminum wheels • VERSA-PRO bench seat with bolster seats, reinforced seat skin featuring X package trims and adjustable driver seat • HMWPE full skid plate • 4,500-lb (2,014 kg) winch with synthetic rope • Heavy-duty front steel bumper • Aluminum rock slider • 7.6 in. digital display with keypad • Brake holding mechanism
7.6 in. (19.3 cm) wide digital display with keypad: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, ECO / ECO Off / Work modes, seat belt, diagnostics, clock, battery voltage, engine temperature
VERSA-PRO bench seat with bolster seats for additional lateral support, passenger seats flipping up, adjustable driver seat, underside hooks, reinforced seat skin featuring X package trims and contoured bench to improve entrance / exit of the cab
Factory 2 years limited warranty.
Defender delivers a better, quieter ride— up to 82 horsepower and a class-leading 69 lb-ft of torque. Hardworking Rotax HD10, HD8 and HD5 engines are the perfect mix of fun & function.
Comfort & capability: a redesigned Arched Double A-Arm front suspension and Arched TTA rear suspension give up to a full 11-inches of travel, better stability, a surefooted response, and improved strength.
Our factory trained technicians understand how valuable your time is and ensure top-level maintenance and repairs for your valued vehicle, along with a variety of specialised work.Learn about our Workshop