Sale $27,795 Ride Away
Built extra tough to take you way beyond the daily grind. Defender is the most capable Can-Am ever: on worksites, loaded for hunting trips, in agribusiness & anywhere you need to get it done well.Enquire Now
Full exterior protection and 4,500 lbs factory-installed winch plus choice accessories from bumper to bumper, the Defender XT is ready when you are.
• 83-in. wheelbase • 13-in. of ground clearance • Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) • Multi function cargo box with lower storage • Rear differential with Turf mode • ECO/ ECO Off / Work modes • 2500lb Towing Capacity • 27-in Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 • 4.5-in digital display with keypad
• Heavy-duty Rotax® engine • Smooth, durable and responsive transmission • True Can-Am DNA with a strong identity
• Work or ride with confidence • Meaningful and versatile functionality • Easy handling and capabilities
• Advanced comfort and intuitive cockpit with optimized visibility • Multifunction cargo box with sturdy tailgate and smart storage • 1-year maintenance free and easy access to key maintenance components
• 64-in. wide with Arched A-arm • Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) • Visco-Lok† QE front differential • 14-in. cast-aluminum wheels • 28-in. Maxxis Bighorn 2.0† • Versa-Pro Bench Seat with reinforced XT seat skin and adjustable driver seat • HMWPE full skid plate • 4500 lb (2014kg) winch • XT Front Bumper • Full hard roof • Brake Holding Mechanism
4.5 in. (11.4 cm) wide digital display: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, ECO / ECO Off / Work modes, seat belt, diagnostics, clock, battery voltage, engine temperature
VERSA-PRO bench seat with passenger seats flipping up, adjustable driver seat, underside hooks, reinforced XT seat skin and contoured bench to improve entrance/exit of the cab
Factory 2 years limited warranty.
Defender delivers a better, quieter ride— up to 82 horsepower and a class-leading 69 lb-ft of torque. Hardworking Rotax HD10, HD8 and HD5 engines are the perfect mix of fun & function.
Comfort & capability: a redesigned Arched Double A-Arm front suspension and Arched TTA rear suspension give up to a full 11-inches of travel, better stability, a surefooted response, and improved strength.
Our factory trained technicians understand how valuable your time is and ensure top-level maintenance and repairs for your valued vehicle, along with a variety of specialised work.Learn about our Workshop